The Smartphone!
I am back!. Having left the DPS, Bhagalpur in 2019, I finally came back to my roots. It was saddening as well as exhiliriating. To finally come back home! with technology evolving, I was able to keep stock of my 9 years of memory at the school with me. The smartphone is really one of the better gifts of this contribution of  the inventors.
And these past two months have been an experience no one would have thought possible. With the lockdown, I could not stay idle ( somehow I cannot sit doing 'nothing') and the ease of excess to the internet made keeping busy a good prospect.
I had been advised (free, of course) to begin a youtube channel, but somehow or the other, I really didn't get down to it. But the thought had been somewhere at the back of my mind. So, I started on my journey of searching for sound, video editing software. This took quite sometime. And, then the camera, for recording. A lot of hairpulling, going through umpteen of sites, advertisements --- thus passed many more days. And THEN, I happened to come across this  video explaining how I could use the smartphone as a webcam! Voila! Then remained a recording software. Luck was smiling, it seemed. I discovered OBS, a studio with which so much could be achieved. Shazam! I started making videos......
The Wall
With all this advances, my mind also dwells on an age old habit of doodling. Many varients space the world in offices, in schools and even in government offices. One of interest is that on the walls, like this one, on the left, spray painted. And that too on the wall of my son's room. It was his passion those days. He had left pratically no wall without his signature doodles! They were unique and addded funkiness to his otherwise sober room. Moving onto another surface, very common in schools is the doodling on the desks. Some are very interesting like the one just below. It is interesting to note that the English literature book is opn, yet the artist ( I call these doodlers artists) doddles in Hindi! And what! Very intriguing and interesting. 
The Desk
It seems no surface is safe from the artist who has spent time adding his/her art, especially on school desks, which is thought as a free canvas to let their espressions run riot!
The world misses a lot of these artistic expression for want of notice.
In the words of Albert Einstein:"Creativity is contagious. Pass it on!"
Till next time (it will be soon), stay safe, stay healthy and stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur honest comments will be very valuable....ur criticism will be taken with a pinch of salt and ur appreciation will be 'sar ankho par'. So. let your fingers type ur thoughts out......