These past couple of months have been a long and sad story. My connection to the net was very rudely severed as the gadget I was using just gave up on me.And gave up how! Unfortunately for me the warranty/guarantee had just finished and I was not within the purview of its advantages. I just stood at the periphery, wondering why the damn thing had not given up earlier so I could take advantage. But the gods had planned it the other way around. I ran from pillar to post to get the cheapest bargain. During my trips of agony, I was informed that the mother-board had developed some problem which would cost me a tidy sum to do away with. I spent sleepless nights and waking days pondering over the estimate, turning the figures, trying to figure if it was worth.And finally decided I had to have the MB done up if I was to stay connected......Well, after a lot of phone calls and meetings with various repairers in the electronic trade I pin pointed one that was worth a try as the person was a perfect salesman.....With a prayer on my lips and a heavy heart (as heavy as the lappo,,,i handed over the gadget to him.....And viola ! after 15 days I get a call that the lappo (lappi is very effeminate) was ready... HA ! D-day had arrived. My youngest was ready to collect it from the repair shop. And he did....What a smile he had on his face when he landed home with the the lappo.....It did finally work and how....By the way ots still working....and that's how I am back on the scene so to speak....Its really good to be back.....Till next time......Adios.......Hasta la vista........my friends and dear readers......

1 comment:

  1. d pillars u ran though are all same der in there in the city....it was u who taught me human nature does nt change.... if some shopiee have grt products dey will charge xxxxtra comission n if some has loose products ....dey vl charge less ....in Both case consumers are in loss.. Hope i hv +sm points...if nt so pls convey it to me....miss u sir....

    ReplyDelete

Ur honest comments will be very valuable....ur criticism will be taken with a pinch of salt and ur appreciation will be 'sar ankho par'. So. let your fingers type ur thoughts out......