THE CRASH !

The mushroom cloud over Hiroshima after the dr...Image via Wikipedia
Today I finally got down to banging away at my keyboard to bring this post out. However, I managed to do this after having climbed up after the CRASH ! Where ? What ? I think I said right - CRASH ! Of all the things in heaven and earth, my hard Disk took a dive and crash headlong, This was a crash without a sound, just like the atomic bomb, dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, was dubbed the Silent Bomb and by who else, but the media.
Well, this is how the events unfolded. I had upgraded my hard-disk, and very gleefully i transferred my precious matter to the new one. And it worked. However, I forgot the first rule: INSTALL A GOOD ANTIVIRUS. Well, for a day or two it worked fine. I was all ga-ga. And then it happend. I logged onto the WWW and then the screen went blank and . .  .  ? ? ! Suspecting, the worst, I rebooted. And rebooted and rebooted . . . Shani Dev had struck once again ! ! ! And this time again I was the mark ! The loss was terrible. All the DOODLINGS were LOST ! All the contributions from the students of the school were lost ! Woe is me !
Hence, I have no option but to put in an appeal to all Gabreilites to send in their contributions on their doodlings to me so I can keep to the boundations of my blog OR kids from other schools will be invited tyo contribute. That would be something !
However, I remembered the song by the Beatles, "Give Peace a Chance", and sorted things out with a lot of retrospection. And I have again started building up my library of doodlings.  And then there was PEACE.
Citizens of Hiroshima walk by the Hiroshima Pe...Image via Wikipedia
In this month we have had the Basketball tournaments in the school. And we Lost out to other teams. It was the usual tepid affair, with the same arrangements, same mode of conducting the games, but with a different set of boys and girls who made up the team. The pride, that we earlier had in our Basket Ball Team was missing. Since I missed the matches, I could not cover them. But, the news gets around fast. Anyway, all seemed to have had a great time. I somehow feel that the Spirit of Sportsmanship, that fervour, that . . . .  was missing from the tournament. Well, kiddoz, it is up to you, the present and the coming set of Gabrielites to again pick up from where the seniors left off. And that requires a sense of belonging and a sense of the Alma Mater. ! We must sit back and think . . Do we have it in us ! Can we follow the footsteps of our seniors who have left a mark in this game. I shall leave you here to think and ponder. . . . . Where is the school going to. . .? And while knocking off, here are some links that are worth visiting. Take care until nect time.....

2 comments:

  1. sir....i hope u did buy a new antivirus....and i recommend netprotector...its a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir it wasn't the gabrielites but the school organisers who had lost the "earlier exuberance"..... :(

    ReplyDelete

Ur honest comments will be very valuable....ur criticism will be taken with a pinch of salt and ur appreciation will be 'sar ankho par'. So. let your fingers type ur thoughts out......